April 7, 2005

Wedding, Wedding & Wedding

Happy Newly Weds to my beloved fren :

1. Nora Haslin Hasnan and Mohd Azizi
Date : 03/04/05
Kelana Jaya - Nora's house
Theme color : Purple

2. Elly Nurliana Ramdzan and Hafidz Fahro Rodzi
Date : 03/04/05
Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Seremban - Elly's reception
Theme color : White and green

To Nora and Elly....Congratssss!! After all that you have been through, you guys have find your soulmate......for eternity and were united in blessful marriage. As a fren, nothing more that I can give, only wish for your happiness in marriage. Hoping you the best in your marriage and everlasting love. There's a lonnnnngggggggg way to go.... Life won't be the same after this and enjoy it while you can.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship is for evaa...!!

Last Sunday nite, went to Elly's wedding reception in Seremban. Elly was my housemate in Malacca, Cyber and KL , college mate and office mate. While Hafidz was my coursemate and ader sedara sikit2 tapi jauh laaa....bau2 kentut cam gitu..aahahahaaa. All of us known each other since studying in MMU, Malacca.

It was soooo good to see all my friends /housemate again - Miza, Ina, Mel, Watie n Diana. I've been split from the gang when our house rent contract expired. That was last three years I think. So we have to find a new house..... Me staying with my parents and they move out to another house in Pandan. Until then, I've lost contact with them....we just communicate through e-mails and chats. The last time I saw them, was during my wedding, that was early last year....

We have so many memories together - malacca, cyber and KL.... Been through together so many things - all the hard time, sad time and sweet time...

It feels great when you can keep in touch with your best friend again..... Although we have find our different path...but we are still the same like old days.......still lagi kecoh2 macam dulu2...still lagi nak gossip2 and borakkk2, gelak2 cam dulu..... Ohhh..I really miss my old time having a good time with them...

We've grown up together and have learned each other - from campus life, student life, single life, working life, relationship life and now married life..... dari zaman budak2 busuk dulu...now dah lawa, dari zaman single mingle dulu now all have couple, zaman selekeh dulu..now dah bergaya, zaman nakal2 dulu.....now dah berubah, zaman cari kerja... now wanita yang bekerjaya...... hihiihihiihihh

Have ssooooooo much memories with them....... All the happy days - all the talk, the naught thoughts, the long night and the laugh....when we used to talk and sit around in the circle......... ahahahahhahah

Guys! You are one of the best part in my life....Thanks for everything - all your sharing, love, care, support and concern. I really appreciate all of you and our moments together. Sorry if I ever done anything wrong with you...... If I ever hurt you - all the arguments and fights.... Really proud of you guys now.... and very grateful to have you guys as my friend :)

Friendship are for life forever......


From L - R - Miza, Ina, Wati, Elly's sist, Mel and Me

0 comments: