November 29, 2006

My 27th birthday celebration

Last Sunday was my birthday.....yuhuuuuu - Happy Birthday to me... ! Had a small celebration with hubby and all my cousin - amoi, saffry, danish, yan, faidzal, falisha, nani, ita and dura...all 11 of us. We went to makan2 at Chilis Mid Valley.

Wanted to make a reservation earlier....unfortunately Chilis doesn't allowed any reservation.... it was on first come first serve basis..aiyakkk. Since it was Saturday night, hopefully the table is availabe so we planned to meet there as early as 8.30pm.

We arrived there as planned. Unfortunately the place is already full.... so we have to wait around 1 hour to get seated. So all the ladies went for window shopping.....ehehehee while all the hubbies take turn standby outside.

Window shopping... it's not easy when danish and falisha were around... kids, they were running here and there and make their mother screaming and yelling like crazy women....ahahhaa my time will come...sooooonnnn i will join the club...

Around 9.15 we already get our table and ready to eat.....yahuuuu...burrpppp kenyangnyer..... Time tengah lepak2 kekenyangan tuh...tetiber jer ader org nyanyi birthday song.... Ohhh i though " ader jugak org celebrate birthday sama ngan aku...ehehehe ''. Actually the birthday song was for me..... A surprise from hubby and my cuz.....alamaakkk malunyerrrr dah tua2 pon nak tiup lilin...ihihihi

Then we all went for a bowling at Cosmic Bowl. Everybody bowl including Danish .... Hubby doesn't allowed me to play .... bahaya katernya.... Actually dah lama jugak tak main bowling with my cousin.... last sekali maser zaman sekolah2 dulu.... slalu main kat federal bowl...fuhh lama jugak tuh....

All and all, I really enjoyed myself that night...We really have fun together...! Hope to have another gathering soon...

Thanks everybody for the lovely celebration....Really appreciated it... muahssss..!!

3 comments:

happy belated birthday beb!!!

happy belated birthday apitz!!! may all ur wishes and dreams come true... yeyyy tak lama lagi ada baby, insyallah!!! i am happy 4 u

Thanks...Sity & Ila for your wishes and toughts....muahss