November 3, 2006

I'm still alive....

Yess....i know. It's the longest time without any update..... It has been exactly 4 months and 13 days without any posting. Some people thought I already quit blogging..

No larr....I'm still here. Life has been really really busy lately...seriously...one work after another, more headache....no time to relax

But sometimes , I do dropped a while to read my friends blog and get their updates...

There is a lot of stories to share .... my outdated posting from my bali and jakarta trip, my preganancy experience, other funny and sad stories, fasting month .... fuhhh it's quite a lot of story to post.... but it's all still fresh in my head, no time to type lerrr

But still not late to wish you all - Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf dipohon andai tersalah laku dan kata....Harap halalkan semuanya.

Hope you guys had a wonderful raya celebration...!

Ok... got to go now. Catch you guys laterr......chowss

2 comments:

hi aapitz, jumping from belladonna to mama irdina to ila de cute then found u..jauh nyer perjalanan. interested to know pasal work from home. any info abt work from home, pls forward to me. tenkiew

Hi ana farhana.... Thanks for dropping by..Nice to know you...Actually tak banyak info pon pasal work from home...sbb i pon kerja makan gaji.... :( takder experience lagi....