June 21, 2006

Bye bye my WEX...!!

Today i'm a so sad .... I will be apart with my WEX ...

It's been a great 10 years with you...
Until I let you go, you are still in a good condition...
You are still a good performer ,
Thanks to my dad, who really takes care of you...
Always make sure, to service you on time..

You have helped me a lot...
From the time i'm in my last year during my uni days
And during my practical time, together we are back and forth from cyber to ampang
Until my 5 working years in tmnet...

Yesss, we have been together through thick and thin
But you never failed me..
Even tough the radio is not working, i can sing out loud to cheer me up
Even the air cond is not cooling anymore, i can bare the heat,
Drop down the window and take the air outside ....
All and all.... I can still accept and adore you

Now, I have to say good bye to you
Be good and take care of yourself
Even if no one like you
Don't be upset and dissapointed
You should be proud of yourself...
Just keep it in your mind and heart
" I have served two generations tau.... the father and daugther " .... and I'm glad that I can helped them for 10 years...."

p/s : Only when I let you go, only then I realized how important you are to me ..... Thank you very much for all your good deeds.... And I will miss you... You will be forever in my heart ..... And I will remembered you as my "bestest " car.... Muahhssss

Love,
Your owner...

1 comments:

selamat ari ghaye pit!!
may u have a bless and wonderful raya!!