December 15, 2005

Moving to a new house

To all of you who wondering what is the status on my new house purchase, well I just received the keys to the house last two weeks....YEEEEAAAAAAA to me..!!! After all the waiting, calling, pending , arguing between the developer and lawyer and waiting and pending at last alhamdulillah...!!

Yeahh...i can say it's kind of a lonnnggg process in purchasing a house, in addition that hubby and I have no experience and knowledge in this process. To me it's NOT, i repeat NOT an easy task to do. From all the process for documentation, loans, approval, follow up and everything it took us almost 6 months to settle.

Most important of all, I'm so happy and excited to move to our dream house. Can't wait to decorate and design the house....of course it's a new exciting and thrilling experience to me....ehhehehe

Now, we are in the process of defecting the house. Hopefully it can be settle by next week. Actually we planned to move out during this christmas break, however due to the delayed in receiving the keys we have to postponed it till January depends on the completion of the renovation process.

I might having an additional blog - moving to a new house . Hhehhehehe....just to share with you guys the experience, knowlegde, tips , process , preparation and everything you need to know / have / do before moving to a new house.

Check out the link soon...!!!

1 comments:

Happy moving to your new home. Mesti canggih hang decorate...kalau tengok from all the sketches that you did. Heheheh..nanti buat housewarming jangan lupa ajak yek.