December 1, 2005

Happy Birthday to me........!!! ( late entry )

Last Saturday was my birthday...26 November 2005. Yeaaaaaa.....Happy 26th birthday to me and Happy birthday to Pak Lah too - our beloved Prime Minister. Yessss....we were born on the same date...ihihiihihhh

Sorry, it's kind of late, but it's never too late rite...?? Due to my busy schedule, I'm hardly find myself some time to update my blog lately.... even to update on my birthday :(

Nevertheless....being 26 is great and I have a very lonnnggggg way to go. Still young and energetic . Still working hard and never give up to achieve my own dreams. I'm very grateful for what I have now - friends, family, house, good health, good job and good salary. Hopefully years coming are more prosperous , successful and joyful in life. Wish to have a lotsss and lotsss and lotsss of babies in future... ahahahahha. Insyaallah....

My family have a very small celebration for me. Welll....dah tua pon nak celebrate ker...?? ahahahhaaa..sekali sekala aper salahnyer kan....ihiihihih. We have a very delicious chocalate cake....yummyyy. My hubby bought me a lovely top, my mum and my little 'giant' brother bought me a pair of stylish heels and my dad bought me a new casing for my handphone.... ehehheheeee. Thank you so much...for all the small, simple and lovely present....I like it....really appreciate it and thank you for your love ......muahhhsssssss.
-

1 comments:

happy belated birthday to you my dear friend.. :)

Semoga dimurahkan rezki, dipermudahkan segala urusan, diberikan kesihatan dan kejayaan yang berkekalan serta ditetapkan iman dunia dan akhirat.. aminnnnnnn...:D