June 11, 2006

Bye bye high heels, welcome flat shoes.....

Ehhehheee.....maybe you guys can guess what I'm talking about huh.....

Yessssssssssssss...... I'm pregnant. Alhamdulillah.... the best gift ever....!!! While I'm writing this I already 8 weeks pregnant ....

Sorry if I break this great news a bit late....just to be confirm and sure that my pregnancy is OK. And it is still in early stages, anything can happen....but I hope for the best

When I knew I was pregnant, I was about 4 weeks of pregnancy. The doctor said that we need to wait another 2 weeks to make sure that the pregnancy is Ok - which is the time when we can see the baby's heartbeat...

My next appointment is another two weeks, which will be around 9 weeks of pregnancy. Probabbly by that time, we can see the baby's development. Hopefully everything will be fine....Insyaallah

I will keep posted about my progress in my pregnancy journal.....ssoooonnnnnnnnn...!!!

14 comments:

Apit...Hehe welcome to the club *hugss*..I'm so happy for you. Sorry lambat wish, just got to know about it last week, tu pun hubby u britau.
Instinct dah terasa Apit nie pregnant since you tak join activity masa outing kat Janda Baik ari tu..eheh tapi takut nak tanya.
Take good care of your health, may you have a smooth & easy pregnancy. This will be the greatest anniversary gift next year kan!

congrats apit. hv a memorable pragnancy experience.

Apit, congratulations!!! Am very happy for you...may you have an easy pregnancy... yeyyy tahun depan syahmi dapat kawan baru...

Thanks frens.....muaksss ! Really appreciate your wonderful thoughts and wishes ....

Doakanlah semua nyer selamat dah berjalan ngan lancar ... AMIN

Congrats Apit!!! Tapi ko nampak kurus la...hehehehe..loya-loya teruk? tak lalu makan ke? hehehe

Tahniah Apit..aku doakan semuanya akan selamat..InsyaAllah..semua ketentuan Allah ada hikmahnya kan..

Apit, jaga diri bek baik. Time ni tuntut habis2 dari hubby apa yg nak, mesti semua dapat. Hehehehe...

Congrats from us all!!

ija : thankssss.... nampak kurus ker..?? ehheheehe, tak der loya2 pon, morning sickness pon tak....tuh lerrr...alhamdulillah lerr kan...makan selera ajerrr...ahahahaa

minah : thankss minah...tuh ler mintak2 semuanya selamat...doakan yer... weeeii cute lerrr twins ko tuh

along : eheheehee...tuh lerr, nie belom ngada tahap gaban nie, baru sket...ahahahaha, tunggu jer laa nanti

tahniah apit...anne doakan semoga semuanya selamat. Welcome to the club. Yeyeyeye Aleeya ada kawan baru lagi. Hati2 ...

apit...bestnyer dah pregnant ni ek? congrats...teringat lagik waktu perut memboyot tu...tapi best aaa especially when u feel yr baby's movement....i'm happy for u...

Tahniah dan jaga diri anda...

congrats..

tho i know it's a lil' bit late for a wish...

neway, its really great to hear that...

enjoy the moment k...n take care yeh! :)