January 24, 2005

My 1st Anniversary....

Today - 24 Jan 2005 is my first wedding anniversary... yeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!! One year old of my wedding - sharing my life with wonderful and beloved husband/fren/partner/my prince = H*****l F*****l aka montell....ehehehe

Happy Anniversary sayang...!!

Being one year old of marriage, I admit there are ups and downs. Good time, bad time. Sweet moments, sad moments.....and one thing for sure.... we survive.!!!!Hmmm..how's time goes fast. Feel only like past few months we are getting married. Still remember how I fenin kepala to siapkan all the hantaran and bunga telor....ooouucchhh

The first three months for me is the most challenging time. I try to fulfill my responsibilities as wife, as good as I can be. I cook everyday, do the house chores, laundry blahhahaablahh..... . I make sure everything is completed and clean before I sleep. There so much thing to do and I don't have that enough time...!!!!Last - last jadi tension sebab penat......But as the time goes by - I managed my housework......buat maner yang larat, tak larut sambung esok - esok....Luckily hubby is understanding enough.....ehehheheehe

Still remember the first time we step into our lovely house as husband and wife. Alhamdulillah, we managed to rent a house - decorate and furnished it with our own style and taste. Everything is completed from the washing machine, fridge, sofa, tv, dvd player, home theater and even ASTRO...with our own savings, hard work and effort. And we are very proud and happy for it..!! We really want to survive on our own and be more independent and responsible.

At first, my mom disagree with our plan. She believes that we can make more saving if staying with her. No hurry to by all those furniture and can save it for later. Just duit toll and minyal back and forth from home to office

But still...hubby kater more privacy. Boleh main lari2 keliling rumah....hiihihiihihii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd honeymoon - Cruise to Pulau Langkawi

For our 1st anniversary gift - we will go cruising 3d 2n to Pulau Langkawi.... yeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!At last sampai jugak hajat di hati nie nak naik cruise. Terjebak masa kat MATTA fair harituh laaaaa . At first we plan to go cruise to nowhere jer. Tapi memandangkan dah lama tak gie Pulau Langkawi, so we decide to go for 3d 2 nights cruise to Pulau Langkawi. The ship will stop at Langkawi for half days......hehhehe..boleh laaa jenjalan langkawi. The last time gie Langkawi maser darjah 6....hehehhe. So sure macam jakun jugak laaaaa nanti......

We will be away by this wednesday - 26 until 28 jan.

I will update my blog with my anniversary story and picture...hihiihih. See you later.....

2 comments:

Apit, selamat ulangtahun. Tup tup, dah setahun dah. Rasa macam baru je along nagn hubby pi wedding apit ngan perutku yg buncit. Hehehe..anyhow, balik dari cruise bawak balik cenderahati sket. Gambar kasi ambik banyak2...nak tau, best ke tak best.

Hehheee.....tq along..:)

Tuh laaaa raser sekejap jer.. Tup tup dah setahun kan..