March 31, 2005

I love WEDNESDAY...!!

I love Wednesday because :

1. I've been picking up my work. I'm on the peak of the chart

2. I can watch Amazing Race - Vote for Rob and Amber. Sorry guys..... but they will win this competiton. I know many people don't like them, but I DO. They really know what they are doing and plan their strategy very well. I did't find Rob as a cheater - he has a tactic..!! Hey this is a competition right....Everybody is on the race!!

3. I can watch CSI

4. I can watch American Idol - My fav - Anwar, Constantine and Bo. Really looovveeee themm. I think one of them will win. They have their own style and tip top perfomance.....like professional laaaa.....

Overall, yesterday has been a good day for me.... Hopefully tomorrow and days coming will be better....

5 comments:

"TV"holics... He he he.. ;)

maner ader....hari rabu jerr yang ader citer best...ehehhhehhe !!

hehehe..finally, kuar jugak gambo puan apitz..:D

Monday: Fear Factor, CSI: Miami

Tuesday: CSI: NY, Miss Match

Wednesday: Amazing Race, CSI

Thursday: Lost

Arghh...I am a TV-holic!!!

Along...Amazing Race sokong saper...??