April 19, 2005

It feels soooooo GOOD..!!

Yeahh....back to the office after the short break from workload. Was on leave for 3 days ( Thu, Fri and Mon ) - so all together i get 5 days of break including the weekend....hehheee !!! Return to office with fresh and clear mind, new energy and spirit...

During the break, really occupied the time to relax - spoiled and pampered myself.....hihiihihh Just having fun and taking my own sweet time to loosen up.

I didn't go for any vacation...just stayed at home. Wake up early, made breakfast for hubby and spend the rest of time watched my favourite DVD movies....and by evening cooked for dinner.

The best part was - I have one day called " beauty day ". Went to SPA for body massage and facial treatment. I even had my hair washed and steamed...eehehheee. Ohhh... it was sooo goooddd. All of this treatment for less than RM 200. Yessss....RM 200, quite cheap rite ? Believe it..... At other places you can get only one treatment either hair / facial / massage for less than RM 200. But for me...I can get all the treatment for less that RM 200..!!! Yahooooo..... Indulge myself and yet still cost saving..

So all ladies out there....I recommend you this place at Puchong, opposite the Giant Supermarket. They have this promotion - for the first time customer only - you can have shoulder massage and facial treatment for RM 49.90 each. If you want to upgrade for full body massaage it will cost you only RM 89.90

Trust me....you worth it. The service was excellent and you will satisfied. You can feel the result right away - especially the facial treatment. Been for a few facial treatment before...but this one is more better. The place is exclusive and man are not allowed to enter. You will feel comfortable as soon as you enter the door step. So cosy....and it feels like home......

Wish I have this kind of treatment every month...eehehhe

3 comments:

err.. laki boleh pi ka? hehe..

Yg kat tempat tuh tak leh aaa...lelaki tak leh masuk...

Maybe kat tempat lain leh kot...kena survey laaa cari...hihihi

Nak pegi!!!

Apo nama spa tu? Contact no tadak?

mandi2 ala lulur tu somo ada tak? err...couples treatment tadak ke..hehe, nak buat spa bersama laki aku ah.