November 19, 2012

Entering the end trimester

Saper ckp 9 bulan tuh lama.....tup tap tup tap...tau2 I'm already on my 34th weeks of pregnancy. A couples of more weeks to go....

Hopefully, I'm going to have smooth and easy delivery too as the first one. InsyaAllah :)

So far mmg tak byk difference from the 1st one....even tho it's going to be a girl...Insyaallah. ( From last scanned, mmg nampak girl ), Just sakit2 cam biasa laaa....sakit2 pinggang, lenguh2 kaki etc maybe sebab faktor penuaan kot.. :P

InsyaAllah, it's going to be a baby girl. Alhamdulillah, Fayyadh agak excited nak dpt adik girl...ehehehehee.

Other than urinary infection, I don't have other problem...so far sumer Ok, Alhamdulillah

Owhh yaa...I was admitted last week....sebab ada raser contraction! Ahahahaaaa, panics jugak sebab baru at 33 week..mmg tak ready apa2.

It was on Deepavali holiday, the bosses email earlier that I need to do some work ( again, I was on leave that Monday and had a plan with my girlfriend ) So I just email request a few things and update the boss that I will deliver the thing on the next day.

So as promised, aku pon gigih laaa menyiapkan kerja... right after Maghrib prayer I continued my work and time tuh laaa tetiba rasa sakit on my lower abdomen and terasa sakit pinggang. Sumer rasa ada laaa tetiba mcm dahaga giler pastuh cam peluh sejuk nak kuar.... nampak sgt stress sebab pasal kena buat kerja agaknya :P

I went to the room and baring jap...mmg sakit giler...sambil mengenal pasti sakit apakah sebenarnya kan.... rasa berdenyut2 tuh mmg rasa cam contraction! So i quickly finished the work, email the boss and ready to go to Sunway Medical.

Masuk emergency and send straight to the Delivery Suite....and confirm mmg ada contraction every 2 mins! Ahahaaaa...aku pasrah, mmg tak ready apa2....baby pon still kecik. Aku pon tak confident cam nak kena beranak dah

After monitoring process for a few hours and taking some medication.... the contraction  reduced and fade away....ahahahahaa. Alhamdulillah....I was admitted for one night and discharge the next day and doc bagi sick leave for 2 weeks rehat kat rumah....

It's NOT the time yet!. My pain graph.....luckily, it fade away after a few hours :)

So here I'm.....on my mc mode. Eventhough pagi2 lagi dah ada org kaco soh email sumthing...ehehehehe. So sangat cam tak mc okay....

Till then...babai

0 comments: