April 26, 2005

Reality in life vs TV Reality

Reality in life

Finally.... I had a chance to watch SEPET...ehehheee..AT LAST..!! Yer laaa cam dah basi kan, sumer org dah tgk dulu..but I still want to watch it

Borrowed the vcd from my colleague. Sorry guys....bukan menyokong pirated vcd. Really wanted to watch at TGV last time, but the showing time has ended. To subscribe to Astro Box office, hubby said it was unwise because it will keep rotating for the same movies....so the only way...is to borrow from a fren

Really like the movie....simple and clear story line - not complicated. Showing the true colours of Malaysian...our culture, our life......

My comments :

1. Really like Sharifah Amani's character. She is sooooo sempoi giler and so cuteeeeee.....raser cam nak picit2 jer dier..really like the way how she pronounced her english....

2. My favourite shots - during the raining scene - where both of them find a place to shed at the abandonen bus stop. Both of them wearing a red plastic bag to cover their head. She looks so cute that time. The other one is when they went to a studio to snap their picture. Amani is so sempoi gilerr....selamba dier jer angkat kain...hhehehehhee

2. How come FINAS tak censored the scene when Harith's sarong terjatuh..? hehhehe lawak gilossss

3. How open minded their parents are. Race is not an issue here.

4. The ending - I will assume Jason's soul who picked up the phone. Roh yang tak kesampaian hajat....sebab dier mmg nak sangat jumper Orked. In his dialogue he did mentioned that he cannot sleep well until he heard Orked's voice

So...moral of the story :

1. Don't wait until the very last time to say I love you to person you love - husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, partner, parents, friends etc

2. Same goes to Thank you, I'm sorry, I forgive you etc - because we never know what will happen to one of us tomorrow and the days coming

So must make sure I say - I Love You, I'm sorry and Thank You everyday to hubby and my family...!!

TV Reality

1. Amazing Race - Still remain the final 4 team. Rob and Amber still going strong. Have a good competition from Ron and Kelly and Ucheanna and Joyce. All based on luck....Surprised that Meredith and Gretchen are still on the race. The oldest couple that are still on the race at this stage - the final four. But I didn't under estimate them.....physially you can see they are weak..because of the age and health factor. But mentally they're tougher than others. Who knows maybe they can win this competition.....But I vote for Rob and Amber

2. Amercian Idol - Anwar was OUT.....Waaaaa. I'm so frustrated. Still can't believe it until today!Technically, he has the best vocal among others...Really like his big smile. Looks so sincere. Constantine and Bo is still ON the competition...! Save my vote for them....

0 comments: