November 26, 2010

My birthday note ....

Yeaayyy..!! Happy Birthday Me...

I turn 31 today..... single and still NOT available...


.......................................

Well, don't feel sorry for me, cause I'm NOT..!!

And alhamdulillah, until today i'm still standing strong, and less complaining. Maybe I've used to this madness and stupidity.

The first year, is the most devastating...but i've passed that now. Not thinking much about that....and sedar2 dah 3 tahun..!!

Seriously, mmg lama...Often, we are thinking too much about the future, as if we'll live longer. Without noticing, we may not be here tomorrow. So, im taking each small steps day by day and living every second to the fullest cherish my life with my love ones.

In my prays, I asked from Allah to strengthen my spirit to face life trials and challenges.... and over the time I realized that I'm getting stronger and stronger..

Mmg laaa Tuhan takkan bagi kekuatan tuh,tetiba jer ko ader super power jadi kuat...haahhaa. In fact, god really works in a very mysterious way. God will put you in the most difficult situation, trail after trial, challenges after challenges........and that is how you're getting stronger

Everything happened for a reason...and for me it's a blessing of disguise

Being almost 3 years in this difficult situation, I realized who my real friends and family are.....and most of my time I can spend for Fayyadh.

Yess, UZAIR FAYYADH.... the reason for me to live my life to the fullest and to keep smiling and smiling.... and enjoy life.

So to-you-know-who : I more than happy, the only moment he can cherish about you is just the iphone and game. So feel free, to prolong this journey as long as you want. I’m not on the loosing side … Seriously, I have nothing to loose...!!

So today, on my birthday I'm humbly ask forgiveness from each and every one of you. Please forgive me for my mistake.

I believe being good or bad, let Allah be the ultimate judge. But, if kau ader sakitkan hati org, menzalimi org and buat salah ngan orang.....if orang tuh tak maafkan, sampai biler laaaa hidup kau takkan senang dan bahagia ....

And thanks for all your prays and supports. Really appreciate it...!



Again....happy birthday me...!! :))

7 comments:

I forgive you.

thankss.... :)

Happy Birthday pit....masih muda lagi...there's still time yet to enjoy your life...life's too short, so enjoy it while it lasts....

take care ok...

haihhh...skarang ni Allah balas cash je. Roda will sure pusing one...tak cepat, sok sok u will get back what u give (jgn la tunggu sampai another 30 tahun ++ baru nak sedar ur mistake menganiaya org)..so sabar je la apit..and...u just wait ;) roda akan pusing pit :)

thanks maiz and fina.... :)

Happiest Birthday wish ever!! May you find peace and happiness (terasa macam miss world lak ucap macam tu). Like what the others say...tak sentiasa kita akan merasa susah dan tak sentiasa kita akan merasa senang. Jadi bila kita tengah senang...beringat2 la..roda hidup sentiasa berpusing...just do to others, how you would want others to do to you.

thanks along... yeaahhh, for world peace...hahahahaha :P