March 25, 2005

It's not my day..!!

I just got back from one medical center in Bangi. I already have my appoinment with gynae at 12.30 pm.

So I went there alone (hubby cannot make it since he has to attend a briefing at Semarak ) and waited for my turn.

12.30 pm - Register at counter
12.45 pm - Call hubby that I already there and wait for my turn
1.15 pm - Finish read the Star newspaper. Still NOT my turn
1.35 pm - Finish read another newspaper - Berita Harian. And still NOT my turn
1.50 pm - Wait and wait and wait
2.00 pm - Go to the counter and asked when is my turn.

Unfortunately, there was another 2 patience in the waiting list. So my turn most probabbly around 3pm. There was a delayed since the doc have to attend another emergency case - to deliver a baby . What..??? WTF!!!!

So...what's the point of making APPOINMENT then..? If you still have to wait and Q...?? Since all the patience there already have their appoinment, why the doc incharge have to attend another case?? ...It should be other doc that was supposed to take care for emergency cases...!!! NOT THE ONE THAT I HAVE MADE APPOINMENT WITH...!!! ***8*FD**22bsuds !!!!!

To make things worse, I really have to pee. Since I'm going to have a test on my urine.... I have to hold my pee until my turn. It turns out that I have to hold it about one and a half hours...!!!!!!!

It really pissed me off. Don't want to make a scene and don't want to wait, I set for another appoinment...on Tuesday and settle on my small business..... fuhhh..leganyer..!!

But it really really really makes me angry...!! No point in making appoinment if the doctor cannot attend the patience on time ....!!

Since it's Friday...a good day, and I also don't want to make myself feel mad.... I just take it easy as... NOT MY DAY..!!

2 comments:

ah...itu belum lagi pi SJMC or Sunway Hospital. Pi pagi, boleh berkelah tunggu doctor sampai petang.

Relax, lain kali bawak majalah, suratkahabar..takpun bantal :D. Along dah selalu dah..either go very very early, be the 1st one there...or pi lambat sket and catch up on my reading.

hmmmm...cam tuh tak yah appoinment laaaaa... better buat first come first serve....

Buang maser jer menunggu....