August 9, 2010

My craft project.....

I've started a few craft project from felt......

I've been wanting to do "something"..... rather than occupying my time doing office work. At some point of time, i'm bored to death doing same old thing over and over again...

Need to find something that excited me....!!

So here are my first two creations - brooch and selempang ( alaaa... yg mcm miss universe pakai tuh, tatau aper nama... hahahaha :P ) The selempang is for besday girl - elle and miza during their birthday party last month...

All are 100% hand made.... yeaa, aku bukan lah org yang sgt penyabar...tapi aku bleh bersabar buat mende2 cam nie... ahahahhaha :P


My very2 own first creation.... - Choco rosie

The 2nd one - Red rosie. This one is smaller than the first one


Nie laaa selempang tuh...ala2 cam miss universe kan... :P







More brooch design to come....

So guys, appreciate your comments and feedback so that I can improve....Thankss

2 comments:

uwaaa...sempoi aa...kalau :Aku: mesti dah surrender...

boleh tunjuk ke cara2 nak pakai selempang ko tu...nampak macam ada 2 tali, nak sangkut camner...

cantik laa...tapi jgn byk sgt tambah2 takut nnt serabut...

nnt blajar buat hantaran kawen plaks...boleh aku order kat ko

Heee..comelnya yg brooch tu. Rajin gak Apit membuat. Along pun suka gak..tapi tangan keras!! Fail.