March 7, 2005

What was I thinking..??

Last Friday nite....

Hubby : I on the way balik nie...U siap2 laaa
Me : Hmm..Siap2...nak gie maner..?
Hubby : Nak ajak u makan luar laaa...Kak K nak jumper..?
Me : Huh.... Kak K nak jumper ker...??. Kat ner..?? ( mmg pelik giler )
Hubby : Aa'ahh..U siap2 jer laaaaa. Kat F1 Sri Kembangan
Me : OK

Kak K is my hubby's pet sister during their study time at UPM. I met her once, on our wedding day at JB.But couldn't remember her face

So now..... WTH she want's from my hubby..?? Why she wants to see us over dinner..?? This is sort of question that played in my mind after hanging up the phone with hubby. Maybe it sound like a jealousy flames......but believe me.. IT'S NOT..!!

It just.... It seems weird that after your married life you want to keep in touch with your pet sis....huh....really felt something "odd" here....Unless it is your best fren ... a guy thing...It's okay with me..but now your pet sis.....ehehehee ....and it really creeps me out here....

Despite all my mumbling about this weird thing, I managed to dress up and get ready for the dinner. On the way to F1..

Me : I pelik laaaa.....canner u boleh nak baik2 balik ngan ur pet sis nie
Hubby : Tak baik laaaa u ckp cam tuh...Dier baik laaa
Me : Tah....mmg pelik laaaaa. Cam tah laaaa..I pelik laaa. Dah tuh ngan ur pet sis laakk. Kalo your guy fren Ok laaa jugak....Ader aper2 ker nie. Dier pernah minat kat u ker..??
Hubby : Isshhh..u nie, tak baik ckp cam tuh. Dier mmg dah lama nak jumpa, tapi kite yg tak der maser
Me : Iyer ker...? Boleh cayer kee nie..?? Ok laaa next time if my pet bro want to see me cam maner..? ( FYI, I never had any pet bro / per sis before ). Are you OK with that..? You tak raser pelik ker...?
Hubby : I ok jer...Dgn muka tersengih2
Me : Yeaa ritee... :P

We arrived F1 quite late as promised. Kak K was there with her lil bro and cousin. After introduce ourselves, we order our food.

Kak K working in Singapore Airlines. Her lil bro was studying at Tokyo, Japan. And her cousin was from Labuan and now staying in Subang. They were in KL for a short holiday since her brother was on a break - and wants to sight seeing in KL. And her cousin as their driver......

I was a little bit quiet at first. Until her brother said that he has a few friend study at MMU.....until then.....we talk and talked and talked..... They really seems a nice person. Especially Kak K - a very chatty one and still concern about her "pet bro". And still concern about each other and their friends....

We talked about Tokyo, life as student in Japan, about Kak K work and their storylife at UPM...blahblahblaahhh.

The time is about 11.00 pm and the nite is still young. Since we dont't have any other plan to do...so we decide to bowl. The nearest place is SCP ( South City Plaza ).

We played for two games. It's quite a long time for me n hubby to bowling. As far as I can remember, almost a year. The last time......hmmmm...cannot remember laaaa. But we did well for our game......Throughout the game....hubby got 1st place and me 3rd place..... Hmmmm... NOT BAD..!! Should been practising and spend more time for bowling in future....ehehehh. Can borrow my lil bro's set...hhiihiihii

We end our nite around 2.00 pm. We really have a good and joyful time . Kak K even invite us for a swim tomorrow morning at their hotel's pool .... Let see if we can wake up early the next day...hiihih

The best thing, we planned for a trip to Tokyo next year while her lil bro is still studying there.... We can get a nice place to stay and a good tourist guide..... hehehhe....let's see how...if ader rezeki, insyaallah....

Never thaught that I can get along with Kak K..... really like her...a nice person to be with. No wonder hubby was close to her during their time at UPM ..... she's like a sister you can rely on :)

To hubby....sorry if I said bad thing about Kak K ...... " Tak kenal maka tak cinta "... rite.... ??

Should pay her a visit in Singapore. She can be our tourist guide there.... hehhehe . But first....pasport pon takder lagi cannos....??? Kuiikuiuiukuiiii........

0 comments: