March 8, 2005

One should be grateful....

I should be grateful when :

1. My boss send me to a technical meeting
- because it means I have the capability as a multitasking employee

2. My boss ask me to stay back to prepare the presentation slide
- because it means I am reliable to the task given and have a husband who understanding enough for me to stay late at the office

3. My boss just handover me a new job task
- because it means I am competent of working hard and fit to the job

4. I have to prepare the merchandise and go to the store
- because it means I am capable of walking and have useful hands to carry heavy things

5. I have to achieve targeted revenue for each month
- because it means I am responsible to my work which contribute to the company's achievement

6. I have to compile monthly sales and stock reports from outlets
- because it means I have works to do every month

8. I have to do approval paper
- because it means I have the ability to think and write.


And above all that, I am grateful because I'M EMPLOYED...!!

Hahhahaaa......giler punyer motivational thought..! Anyway...what ever it is THINK POSITIVE, THINK POSITIVE and THINK POSITIVE...!!!

Kot2 laaa nak dapat anugerah cemerlang untuk next year lak....muahahahhaa

5 comments:

been here several times before..

nway, it's a nice motivational thought! :)

Hi kilroy..!

Thanks for stopping by.... Your name seems familiar....tapi di mana yaa..?

aloHa :D

eh.. ye ke?.. ur inner instinct je kot..hehe

i seldomly write a comment to other blogs because i prefer to read a blog rather to write a lenghty blog ... :)

anyway, nice blog u have here.. keep posted ! ;)

i had established a link @ mine...
hope u wont mind .. :)

it would be easier for me to come over again next time.

Cheers!

hi...

Thanks for your support. Haven't had a chance yet to put links for other people's blog.... Will do soon..!