February 2, 2005

What happened...?

Nad and Linda had been complaining that they cannot view my cruise to Langkawi picture..!

Aiyyahhhh...why laaaa...?

It seems that they have to register first to view my album..... Alamak lagi laaa boring.. :(

But then Linda help me to find solutions....ehheeh...Thanks Linda..! It's OK for a while, until nad came and tell me that she cannot viewed too.....

Arrgggggg...... tensioonn nyer..! Then I found out that if you click slideshow you can view the pics...but if you click the pics one by one.... only then you have to register....

Hisshhhh..... wat da **** laaaaa. Nak kena tukar fotopages nie......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been very busy lately....haven't had a chance to update my blog

There's so much things to do..... adooooiiiii....sakit kepalaaaaaaaa.....

0 comments: