December 10, 2010

My sanity...

I'm almost loosing my mind....yeahhh, tell me about that...almost, almost there...

But that was 2 years ago....

Now, i'm getting better... getting stronger. What's keeping my sane is this....

" I'm better than the rest, but not good as other ".. I'm always telling people this, when they asking about me..

When you are being challenge with difficulties in life...try to look it from different perspective. No matter how bad things are, there are some people who suffered worst. No matter how worst is your condition, there are some people who're in the most awful situation...

By realizing this....you will learn to be grateful... Be thankful of what you have now.


So, here you go...my blessing list


I'm still young and healthy --- > I can work to afford a house, paying bills, expenses etc

I'm working in a good company --- > I'm like my job plus tolerance boss

I have a car --- > Which i can commute here and there

I have good good friend --- > I receive full morale support. Abundance of LOVE ...

I still have my parents --- > I stay with them, even tho im 31 already...hahahaa. Bleh manja2 lagi. Banyak bleh save cost kat sini.

I have a good baby brother --- > Who can take care of Fayyadh, while I'm working. The bestest adik evaaa laaa kan.... Mmg sgt banyak membantu. Dari aku pantang, fayyadh kecik sampai laaa fayyadh dah besa.... Dik, i know i owe you a lot.. Really2 appreciate your help...

And most important thing....

I have a wonderful son --- > Uzair Fayyadh - the greatest gift ever... the reason for me to look forward of what tomorrow may bring...

..........
..........
..........
..........
..........


See, after all..... It's not that BAD rite .... :). I'm sure ader orang yang lagi susah dari aku....

Learn to be thankful and you will realize.... the BLESSINGS.

3 comments:

btul btul btul...

:) tabahkan hati dan banyak berdoa utk kebaikan

agreed babe...u have so much to look forward to in your life...enjoy your youth...

kau sebut boss kau tiba2 aku teringat kevin bacon hahaha...

Fina... Ooowwww, part kevin bacon tak tahan okay... hhahahaa :P