January 7, 2009

A birthday note to Fayyadh...

Dear Fayyadh,
Last 2 years, you came out of me...
Alhamdulillah....ummi had an easy pregnancy and delivery
You came out so little...2.55 kg
So small, yet so adorable
Our new year baby
The best gift ever from God

Exactly at 100 days
You were admitted in ICU...
Because of the blood clog inside your brain
That was the longest, darkest and scariest 10 days for me
Watching you hopelessly, lying unconsciously

Dear Fayyadh,
Remember when we celebrate your 1st birthday..?
You just started learn to walk,
Your teeth have not grow yet..
Alhamdulillah....after all the complication
You grew up healthy and happily
And you learn things quickly


Dear Fayyadh,
You just turn two years old,
You are a big boy now,
You can now clearly pronounce my name...Ummi
Pointed out where's your nose, eyes and ears
You love to watch Thomas and Dibo
And you bring your Thomas to sleep, put it beside you...
And you love reading as well...including IKEA's magazine and Ucu's school yearbook

Watching you growing up today,
Make me misses the moment when you were a baby
Miss to cuddle you in my arms,
Miss to rock you to sleep,
And miss to hear your baby voices...
Those were treasure moments, that I can't have back
But I'm glad I was there to watch you growing up..

Dear Fayyadh,
Thank you for making me a stronger person, the person I am today..
You keep me strong, to fight all these stupidity and madness
You have shown me that life is wonderful, full with joy and colors....don't waste it
When I'm walking in the darkest valley, you are my source of light
When I'm losing hope, you given me a ray of happiness
And you are my strength to move on and stand up tall...
Raising you up, eventually in many other ways you raise me up too..!!
Maybe you are so small to understand what's going on between Ummi and Abie
But one day, you will understand...

I don't know what will happen to us in future,
What will happen to me...and what will happen to you...
But I do love you so so much.....but I love my life more
Happy 2nd birthday sayang....Uzair Fayyadh


At Burger King, muka happy dapat makan aiskrim



During Hari Raya Qurban


Cakk..!!


Happily splashing around at Dusun Ali King


During Fayyadh 2nd birthday party

Model - pose of the yearr....ahahahhaaa

4 comments:

Happy Belated Bitrhday to Fayyadh...tak sangka cepat masa berlalu, dah besar baby kita semua...

very touching poem...ko mmg tabah...keep it up girl..!!

comeiiinyaa last pose tu ehhehe :P hensemmmmmmmmm

epi 2nd belated besday fayyadh..
semoga membesar jadik anak yg bijaksana, soleh, slalu disamping ummi ;) dan maintain gebu k..
geram tgk fayyadh gebu je..ehehe
sorry auntie lupa la nak wish masa new year haritu..ehehe
kejap je dah besar kan..

ummi nye poem tu wat auntie tersentuh la... huahhh
sebak ni..kejap je anak depan mata dah 2 tahun.. auntie pon rindu sore2 baby..ehehe

hi Fayyadh...Alex says happy birthday...encem boy oredi la you..