September 7, 2005

Times DO make peoples changed

I dunno if any of you have different perception in this context. But for me, times do make someone I know changed....

Believe it or not, at the age of 26 i'm still afraid of my dad....hehehe funny huh..? I think when I get married, I will be free from my parents, especially my dad.The only person that I need to be afraid of is my husband..... However, I didn't realize it until yesterday.....

I still remembered last time, when I didn't do well in my exam during my uni days. My dad scolded and lectured me for my bad results. Just imagine, he lectured me all the way from kl to malacca when he send me back to campus. As soon as I closed the door,he started to talk and lectured and talked and lectured, and basically he keeps repeating what he's saying. Ayoooo....panas telinga dengar woooo. Hmmm....you think women lecture a lot huh...? Hahaaaa, wait until you hear my father's lecture...ihihiii.Bosan pon ader jugak. But I know that's because he loves me and for my own good.....

Actually, i'm went to do my pastport this morning. I think all I need to present are photocopy of my ic, pasport size picture and cash rm300. Until someone told me that I also need to present my birth certificates....So yesterday evening, suddenly I became sooo panicsss, caused i'm afraid I already loose it....the original copy..! Uwaaaaaaaaa......I hurried called my mom, to check wether she keeps my ori birth cert. She mentioned that she didn't keep the copy. She remembered that my dad already gave it to me. Yeahhh.....I remembered too, that my dad said that he already give me the ori copy......... uwaaaaaaaa....and now i've lost it. And she asked me to checked with my dad.....

What....? That's the last thing I should do. At that moment, i'm so afraid to call my dad and checked with him. I went back and checked in my personal boxes - where I keep all the document and certificate. Luckily I managed to find the cert but that one is the photocopy, I cannot find the original one. Funny huh...? I can find all the cert - spm, uni's results etc...but I can't find the original birth cert. I'm afraid I already missplaced it.

What should I do...? If I called my dad, for sure kena marah punyer...I don't want my dad to think that i'm not a responsible adult. All the important and personal things pon aku tak leh nak jaga....well maybe I lost it, sbb byk sgt pindah randah dulu. From campus to live outside, from malacca to cyberjaya, from my parents house to my own house.....tah mungkin ader laaa tercicir maner2 tuh kot.

On reality , I really have to check with my dad. Manalah tau, kot2 dier ader simpan ker. I talked to myself to be strong and just give him a called last night.

The moment of truth has come. I popped up the question. And his answer....

Ayah : Ehh....ayah takder simpan yer. Kan dah bagi kat afit sumer maser nak masuk u dulu yer....
Me : ehhh....yer ker? Mcm takder jer..ihihiiiii ;p
Dad :Hmmm, dah lah. Gie jer laaa wat akuan sumpah kat opis lawyer
Me : Fuhhhhh.....cam tuh jer. Takder marah, membebel aper sumer.....yeaaa leganya....


Hahaaaaa....lawak sungguh. Lega sungguh hati aku bile tak kena marah....ihihhih. For sure if this thing happened to me for last 10 or 15 years ago.....for sure dah kena lectured dah tuh...... ahahaaaaa

One thing I noticed, since my dad grew older...he's not that garang anymore. Tgk dier more cool and relax. Tuh pasal laa my lil bro naik lemak.....tak pergi skolah pon takper,nak kuar lepak2 kat klcc ker, mid valley ker, tak nak gie tuisyen pon ayah tak marah....agaknya dier pon malas nak layan sgt adik aku tuh. Isshhhhh jelessss btol laaaa...kalo dulu aku wat cam tuh sure kena marah punyer laaaa...ihihiii

p/s - baru jer selesai buat pasport pagi tadi kat Shah Alam.....ehhehehe takder pon mintak tengok sijil beranak....issshhhh buat cuak jer laaaa. Tapi tak per, at least aku tersedar laaaa yg sijil beranak aku dah hilang....ihihihhh

Adoilaaa....macam2 hal laaa ko nie apit...ahaks!

0 comments: