January 8, 2007

Our new year baby

Syukur Alhamdulillah.... I have safely giving birth to a healthy 2.51kg baby boy - Uzair Fayyadh bin H****l F****l on 01/01/2007 on 4.55pm. Our new year present....What a wonderful and greatest gift eva..!!

Uzair Fayyadh at 2 days old
Actually, my due date was on 11 January 2007....So we didn't expected this early. Plus, my gynea mentioned that, first born child usually will not be on time...we didn't make any early preparations...seriously ! However, based on my last checked up, my gynea mentioned that i need to be induced on the 5th Jan, since my water bag already lessen....S0 we are looking foward on that day...!!
The Contraction
The night before, while watching Star Wars...I had a very very mild contraction...... ( at that moment, not sure whether that is contraction or not...but really can felt something inside - pain in my lower back)
While joking with hubby, I asked hubby to packed all the things...and make necessary preparation. Before I slept..hubby recite the Surah Maryam - for easy giving birth during delivery.... and the contraction fade away
However, the next day.... around 8am I had a contraction every 10 minute...I didn't woke up hubby...and just continue my sleep. Around 10am I kejutkan hubby and mentioned about the contraction. We had a very long conversation, whether to go to hospital or not.... I've also managed to refer to the pregnancy book to decide what to do.... Since this is my first time, it should probabbly the first stage of labour and i'm sure it can take a while...
We decided that we should wait until noon.... Around noon, the contraction becomes gradually stronger and painful. Around 2.30pm we decided to drive to hospital
The labour
Arrived Sunway Medical Centre around 3pm...So we went straight to the delivery suites. The midwife made an internal examination to check the opening of my cervix
Midwife : Ohhh...very good. You already dilated 5cm...I bet you gonna giving birth before 5 or 6 pm
Me : What ...??? Ohh My God..!!!!
Half and hour later...my water beg already broke and the contraction are getting stronger and stronger and become more painful
Midwife : Ohh..you dah bukak 7 cm, i nak bagi you injection pon tak sempat dah... I give you gass to help you yer
Me : Huh...?? Gass jer kerr....Habisler akuu ( Ya Allah...berilah ku kekuatan )
To reduce the pain...I inhaled the gas...but still I can feel the pain...takler raser high sangat, tapi it helps jugak leerrr, kurangkan raser sakit tuh. Hubby was there with me all the time to give me support. I also managed to recite Ayat Kursi....itu jer yang boleh ingat time sakit2 tuh.....Alhamdulillah...kurang jugak sakit
Around 4pm, i'm fully dilated so it's time to start pushing. The doctor came in around 4.20pm
The delivery
This is a very hard time for me..... Since I had the pain early in the morning, I didn't managed to eat....So I didn't have enough energy to push...During the 1st and 2nd pushed, I still have the enery, however during the 3rd pushed I already exhausted. Luckily I had a few kurma and air zam-zam on the way to the hospital....Alhamdulillah, it's help...
The pushing went for a few rounds...Since i didn't have energy on the 3rd pushed, the baby was sucked inside again....so it's a bit tough for me. However, the doctor and midwife really support and helps me a lot.
I keep pushing and pushing.....Midwife kater....push like you nak berak..! Towards the end, i can felt something really big is going to burstttt out from my cervics... Pushhh..!! Pusshhh.... !! More, more.....
Alhamdulillah, at 4.55pm Uzair Fayyadh sees the world. However, the baby need to be vacuum since the umbilical cord already tangled the baby.
It was a tears of joy, when both of us hear the baby cries for the first time... While hubby 'qamatkan' the baby.... I can cleary saw the doc do the stitches.... the needles up and down, up and down....
Nevertheless, both mommy and baby are in good condition....Syukur Alhamdulillah



4 comments:

Congratulations Aapitz! Feels wonderful to be a mother kan :) Uzair is so comel... He he...tido cukup tak?

Congrats again Apit. Update le selalu dengan gambar Uzair.

congrats apit...welcome to motherhood....uzair so comel ok...

Ehhhee... Thanks guys for the wishes..really appreciate it..muahssss