September 12, 2005

What I was like......

I was tagged by Azalea. Sometimes it's good to have this kinds on things. Good for me to look back the time and how I looked like back then....ihiihihihih

So here it goes

20 yrs ago ; 1985 ( I was 6 )
Well, what I can remember when i'm 6 years old. Hmmmm....let see. I remembered my parents and I moved to our new house at tmn sri gombak. Before,we stayed at tmn melewar gombak. At that moment of time, i'm so closed to my cousin. Reason being, when my parents went to work, they will left me at my aunt's house for the kakak ( the maid ) to look after. I pratically grew up together with the other 5 of my girls cousin. We're are soo closed that sometimes we fights and quarrel with each other. One of the quarrel, left one small scar on my cheek. At the aged of 6 , I also met with my first accident which caused to a few stitches on my forehead......ahahaaaaa naughty girl I can say.....




10 yrs ago ; 1995 ( I was 16 )
Wahhh.....school time was the most exciting time in my life. At the aged of 16, I was in form 4 at sek.men hillcrest. During form 4, I was selected as olahragawati sekolah which then made me selected for in MSSS Gombak. Waahhh....seronok tak terkata. During that time, I was an active student in school. I was selected as school player for netball and volleyball. Hmmmm by form 5, I have to slow it down to concentrate for the coming SPM. Alhamdulillah.....an unexpected result and I did it very well.....ahakkks




5 yrs ago ; 2000 ( I was 21 )
Hmmm....well this is the best"est" stage in my life. Ehhhehee....being free from your parents meaning being independent and more responsible. Here I have learned the meaning of love and friendship.....and it really teached me a lot.

Have a lots of ups and downs which make me stonger and stronger everyday. Experience have taught me a lot to be a survivor. Start to have a few serious relationship.... tapi kebanyakkan nyer terkandas di tengah jalan. At this point of time, i'm struggling to finish my degree in Filming & Animation.




3 yrs ago ; 2002 ( I was 23 )
After all the heart broken relationship, I managed to find my true love here in TM Net....hehhehe. Alhamdulillah, itulah jodoh namanyer.The funny things was, it's been quite sometime we work under the same roof. However, we barely known and spoke to each other.Kalau jumper buat tak tahu jer....tak baik sangat pon, kenal2 cam gitu jer.Bak kata my hubby....mmg sombong giler. nak tegur pon takutttt..... Aahahhaha. Thus,we started to tegur each other when both of us was on duty in one event in KL. October 2002, we started as a friend. Maser tuh panggil kau , aku jer...boleh tak...? And it grows to a serious relationship. Love is in the air....


This year ; 2005 ( I am 26 )
Happily married to a wonderful husband - H**** F****l a.k.a MONTELL.....ehehehhehe on January 2004. It was the greatest year and biggest changes in my life. Celebrated our first anniversary on 24 January 2005 and spend our second honeymoon on cruise to Langkawi. The relationship is going stronger and stronger. Finally bought our dream house at Taman Bukit Puchong. Insyaallah, by end of this year hopefully we can move to the new house. Trying hard to conceive....tapi belum rezeki lagi kot


Next year ; 2006 ( I will be 27 )
Hopefully, by next year we will have our " juniour "....insyaallah.Planning to have a big trip overseas maybe to Perth, Gold Coast or Sydney. Probably I will trade in my iswara...lama sangat dah terperap...ehheheeee. If my financial is secure enough, maybe I will start to invest in Unit Trust

10 yrs from now ; 2015( I will be 36 )
Hmmm....well by the aged of 30, my scholarship bond will ended. Not sure whether I will continue or start my own business. Look how things goes laaaa.... If our financial is Ok, then we will have our own family business maybe bukak kedai makan kot ( resepi keturunan keluarga ) Or if hubby getting very very rich by then, I will be a fully housewive.....looking after the kids, gardening, take care of the house...blablahblahaaaa...Insyaallah....we will have 4 kids by then.....ahahahha. The small family is now getting bigger and bigger, penuh dengan riuh rendah dan keceriaan. Hopefully by then, I can perform my umrah / haji. Insyaallah... dipanjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.... AMINN

I don't know how I look like 10 years from now.... Most likely I will look like my mother.....




Hmmm...I think that's all about my past and future..... I'm tagging sity29....

6 comments:

Waahh..siap gambar lagik..bess bess...may all your hopes & wishes come true, InsyaALLAH :)

ahahahhahaaa.....kebetulan maser selongkar nak cari surat beranak harituh terjumpa laaaa gamba lama2 nie.....iihihiihhhh

Seronok tengok gambar lama2 nie....terkenang kisah dolu2...ihihihih

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa apa aku nak ngarut ek .. hmm hmm kene pikir nih :P

Hahah..gambar korang pi naik cruise tu, si Hasmil macam tourist Jepun!! Lawaks!!!

Best..best, semoga apa yg diimpikan menjadi kenyataan. Insya'allah...kita sesama berdoa.

lama tak jenguk sini...

huwaaa!!!....the 1st tagg dat comes along with oldies pictures!! well done sis!....:)

btw, all the best in yr future undertaking yeh... ;)

Hehheheee...thanks everybody

Hope that what we've dreams off will come true and become reality.

Looking foward to the promising future which is more exciting and successful....insyaallah