June 2, 2005

One after another.....

ANGRY and SHOCKED....!!! That was what I felt when hubby mentioned that one of my neighbour's house.....was break in yesterday. Less in a week, another insiden happend - same row, just next one door.Last Friday nite - car break in. Yesterday noon - house break in.

I went back early yesterday - take a ride with my fren. As I opened that gate I noticed that my neighbour door and gate were opened. Actually, I was intended to pay them a visit since their new born baby....but haven't had much time to do so. So since I was early today and they are available maybe it is a good time to visit them.

I went inside, put my bags and change my cloth. Then I watched TV. After a while I felt sleepy and fall asleep. I woke up around 7.30pm. Now it's too late to visit them. It's not proper to visit them at this time kan.....ader budak kecik lagi. Takper laaa...next time

Hubby arrived around 9.30 pm. I was at the kitchen doing the dishes. As soon he opened the door :

Bie : You tak tau ker, umah sebelah kena pecah..??
Me : Haaaaa......Ya Allah..iyer ker nie..? I memang nampak pintu dier terbukak sumer. Ingatkan dier ader umah. I baru jer plan nak jenguk diorang...tapi I tertido..
Bie : Kol baper maser tuh ?
Me : Aler....dah nak dekat2 kol 6. Maner you tau nie..? Kol baper kena pecah ?
Bie : Tengah hari tadi kot. Sorang pon tak sedar. Nie tadi dier bagitau I....dier baru tau
Me : Laaa.....yer ker. Kesiannya :(

Hubby puts his bag inside and straight went out to know further details. Me sit at the hall with ponder....

Kalau laaa aku gie umah dier tadi, sure dpt tau awal umah dier kena pecah...... Tapi tuh laaa tertido lak. Tapi kalo aku gie... buatnyer pencuri tuh ader lagi camaner....?? Kang lain lak citer....
Hai laaaa... Baru sangat kena pecah keter...Nie dah pecah umah balik......nie orang yang sama ker..?
Tak senangg hati nak tinggal umah aaaa cam nie.....

I waited patiently for hubby. Really wanted to know the story.....

Actually, my neighbour already decided to move out. Luckily all the things already kept in the boxes and some already transferred to the new house. Some off the jewelary ( the expensive one ) already kept aside. The thief managed to took some jewelary ( the small one ) and the DVD player. A laptop was left......untouched. Fuhhh....maybe this thief are desperade for money..

Alhamdulillah....nothing else were stolen and everything was in good condition. The thief actually entered through front door by cutting the padlock hook....

Now I felt so insecure.....to left the house during day time. Eventually, all my neighbours on the same row were all working on the day. So no one will be able to look at the housing area. They even don't have maid since they send all their kids to child care center. So all the houses were left quiet and deserted. This is the advantage to the thief / burglar to entered the house. Nobody was there and they can do their job freely.... Plus, nobody to bother what they are doing...

What else to do.....tawakal jer laaaa..

Ya..Allah, ko lindungi lah dan peliharalah rumahku.....Ko butakan kan mata musuh - musuh ku dari memasuki rumahku...jauhilah dari segala aniaya dan khianat orang....AMIN



2 comments:

mak aihh..lepas satu-satu...

takutnyeeee ....

mintak dijauhkan la hendaknya..aminnn...

Itulah pasal....risau nie nak tinggal umah lama2....Raser cam tak selamat ajer kan.....

Tapi tuh laaaa...berdoa jer laaa mintak dijauhkan....AMIN