June 10, 2005

Akademi Fantasia Fever is BACK....!!!

Hehheheee.... Yeahh... I admit i'm one of the fanatic fan of the programme. I was kind of excited to watch the AF2 last time......very, very excited. Reason being :

1. Haven't had a chance to watch AF1
2. Haven't subscribe to ASTRO at that moment
3. People keep talking about this show, and I dunno anything about it

At first, I just like to know what is very special about this progamme. What makes it so great....?? With all the promo and ads...??

However, the first concert of AF2 doesn't dissapointed me. The feeling and sensation that they brought......very very entertaining and I enjoyed watching it. Soon after, I'll make sure I never missed the Saturday night concert. Will make sure, I'm not making any plan for that night.... I rather stayed at home to watch ot. Even if I'm not be able to watch the show, I will find alternative way to watch it...... I also will make sure to watch the AF diary every night.....

I still remembered last time, when I have to be on duty at Sure Heboh Penang. They hotel that we stayed at doesn't have the ASTRO RIA channel. Luckily one of the staff's ( on duty ) kampung is nearby. I asked her if I can watched the concert at her home. And she's okay with it..!! So I find a few other friends who would like to join - around 4 0r 5 people who are interested. However, by the end of the day.....all of us already tired working at the booth on the day. Dengan penat, busuk nyer, letih nyer sumer..... so some of them called off the plan. And just leave me and another friend. Still I want to watched the show ....penat pon penat aaaa. Luckily hubby was understading enough to let me go... ahahahahhaa fanatic giler tahap kronik....

Bit by bit they influenced me......Bit by bit they make me fall for them.....And bit by bit I voted for them....ayoooooyooo, terjebak juga akhirnya. At first tak banyak.... roughly around 5 to 8 sms per concert. Towards the end 10 to 15 sms per student....... adusss. Somehow hubby also was influnced to vote......

At the end of the day, it is just a personal satisfaction to watch the person you voted won...nothing more that that...... and the phone bills that you have to pay. I spend almost RM 100 for all the SMS. Cissss...... pakai duit tuh untuk makan lagi baik.... Terpedaya ngan saiko aznil...

But one inciden that was happened early this year, change all my perception. Hubby and me, met one of the AF2 student in one shopping complex in JB. Ya Allah......sombong giler.....jalan menonong jer pegang tangan ngan bopren dier....At least she should smile laaa....she as a public figure kan. And one thing for sure, she's been popular by the sms votes. At least senyum laaaa....maybe one of them is her voters. I don't care laaa if, she's tired smiling to the fans all day. Maybe when I met her, it was a bad time.....But well, that the risk that she have to take once become popular. Cisss memang raser menyesal laaaa vote untuk dier..... vote for nothing.

From that I realized that I have spend my money for nothing.....for some group of people who don't even know that i'm exist, who don't even know me, who asking for my sympathy.....and at the end of the day it's the telecommunications company, astro it self and the student who are making money.

Hehehee....well that is tv reality is all about. Taking advantage and money from the people especially malays laaa kan. The reality is, they are who making BIG MONEY..., and malays are getting poorer and poorer. Memang mengsaiko orang dengan cara yang paling halusss...

Anyway....AF3 is just started. But this time hubby and me have made a plegde NOT to sms vote any of them. Everytime Aznil nak mengsaiko orang, I will closed my ears....supaya tak terjebak lagi...ihiiihhh. But fore sure, I will not miss the concert and daily diary.

Hmmm.....but so far AF2 is still the best. Haven't had my favourite on the AF3 yet.....But for sure all the Sabahan student will be voted as TOP three laa kan....biasa laaa tuh sumer strategy nak manghabis kan duit org......Tapi nasib baik Mawi dimasukkan balik. He will stay long, as long as the fan vote for him......ehehhehehee. Just wait and see....who are the winner.

4 comments:

afundi ekin and amy... :D

ooooo....undi yang comel2 jer... tak aci aaaa...ihihiihh

manade comel2... satu kicik.. satu besar ..hehehe.....fair + balance lah kan kan kan? hehehe...:D

AF sucks!!!

Idayu yg best menyanyi dah keluar. Bodoh org malaysia yg tak reti menghargai talent.

Si pondan Felix tu sucks!!!

Pleaselah dia yg keluar lepas ni.