August 12, 2005

My old skool gang....

Last weeked, went to attend my classmate wedding at Dewan Beringin Sri Gombak. Hehhehee....i'm pretty kind of excited cause I can't wait to meet my old gang again...Ohhh..how i missed my old time with them.

Even though we have find different path in our life, but we still hold the strong bonding between us. I still remember when they come and visit me in MMU Malacca and even in Cyberjaya...... 5 years back. Kunun nak wat surprise ler tuh.....

Still then, we still contact each other. When I went back to my parents house, I will hang around with them, lepak2 minum kat kedai mamak ker, kedai makan ker....ihiiihihhiii. Pantang cuti panjang sket, mesti nak wat gathering....

Hmm....tapi tuh sumer citer lama. Since ramai dah kawin, kadar kekerapan gathering pun dah berkurang. Masing2 dah ader commitment masing - masing. Nak call tanya kabar pon dah kurang - mungkin segan kot sebab aku dah kawin dan aku pon tak der maser kenkadang nak tanya kabar diaorg. Melainkan kalo ader citer gossip, berita2 hebat dan sensasi bebudak nie....baru laaa nak call.....gosip2 sket.

What I like about them ? Hmmm....We are not that brainy, nerd or book worm, neither nor that dull or stupid. We are not that good nor that bad or naughty. We are not that rich nor that poor. We are just in the middle - well behaved but sometimes naughty, went to school but sometimes ponteng, we study very hard by sometimes very playful and cheerful. Just being perfect in the middle.....not that kiasu and not that wicked.

We helped each other when someone got stuck during the lesson. We laughed together when someone get caught sleeping in the class on not paying attention. We also covered for each other when someone skipped the extra class.

That is what I can describe about them. Everybody is giving their best to keep up the unity and harmony. Boleh kater sumer orang bersatu hati laaaa......dalam aper2 pon jugak laaah - masuk pertandingan ker, kemas class ker, project group ker. And one thing for sure........tak geng with science student sebab sumer cam berlagak giler cam bagus jer....aahhahahahaa....the old time memory. Kalo ingat balik sure nak gelak punyer.....


To fizah n asan - Selamat Pengantin Baru..... Kekal ke anak cucu. Selamat semuanya..
To the boys - Korang biler lagi nak kawin nie....?? Cepat2 laaa yer
To yang tiada dalam gambar - hehehhehe sorry guys. Next time kalo ader next gathering nanti aku post gambar...ihiihih

Hope to have next gathering - bukak posa beramai2 ker, BBQ ker, vacation ker.....hhheehehe


Anyway.....deep inside my heart I will always missed u guys and our time together....muahssss. Friednship for eva ya... !!

0 comments: