June 9, 2006

Will he turn up tomorrow...??

Errmmm....entah lah....But this such thing, first time happened to me...

The story begin like this..

We were just out from Warisan Pertanian having our dinner tapau there. At the first junction, as the traffic light goes green....the knacil infront of our car, was a bit slow to move.....So hubby honk them to infrom that it's already green light....

While passing the car, we can see the driver - lelaki rupenyer....ingatkan awekss....asal lah lembap sgt...

And we continued our journey as usually.....as we passing by the TPM's house, hubby shift to left lane, giving a chance for the kancil to take over. But that kancil shift to left lane too and followed us right at the back.... I can felt something wrong there.... why he follow us so closed....??

As soon as we arrived at the corner, heading to the big roundabout that kancil suddenly speeding, take over us and pancungggg ....... hit our car on the front right side..... BANGGGGGG.... just on that right corner - at the wheel corner...

WTF...!!!###$$$!!@!!........ Hoiii, giler ker...? Tak tau bawak keter ker..?

Hubby stopped the car....and the kancil stopped infront of us. Quickly, hubby jumped out from the car.....and he won't let me out....He insist me to stay inside..

I didn't heard cleary what is their conversation, but I can saw that man face really pucat jugak laaa....And he knows his mistake and he admitted it.

At first, hubby nampak bengang sangat, and later on I can see him cooling down. Hubby managed to get that man particular - name, ic no, phone no etc..

I asked hubby why did he do that..? Reason being he was so pissed off, when we honk them. So instead, he want to pancung us....tapi silap budget..

Hmmm...bodohkan. Menyusahkan idup orang jer.......Yang ko lembap sgt apasal..?? Tengah romen ker weeiii....Nak potong- potong jer laaaa.... Nak pancung kunun..... issshhh geramnyerrr...

That man stayed at Dengkil and works at JPJ Putrajaya.....hmmm...lagi bengang kan...kerja JPJ, bwk keter cam ...........

Hubby said that he promised to repair the car. He will met the man at Dengkil around 10.00am tomorrow...

Hmmm...entahlah something tells me, that the man is a liar...Aleerr...sekarang nie cam2 cara nak tipu kan. I have a strong feeling, that he will not turn up tomorrow.... By tomorrow, he can change his phone no.... Yes we can tracked him through IC No or plat No or even find him at his office.... but how if that car belongs to someone else...., and his office is not at JPJ.... isshhhhh entahlah...if he lied, hubby will hunt him downnn....sampai lubang cacingggg

But if this thing happend to me.....I want to settle it on the spot. I will asked him some money....around RM300 - RM400 to repair the car. If he don't have money, I will followed him to ATM machine to withdraw some money.....Senang habis citer....aku pon tak yah nak tipon2 ko dan tak nak menyusahkan idup ko..nak terkejar2 cari ko sumer..

Entahlah....if this thing happened to you, what will you do...??

1 comments:

Wah...giller psycho tu!! Hmm, kalau Along, I'll ask him for money up front. Kalau ada lebih, I'll return it,tapi nak soh jugak dia bayar dulu. Then buat police report sebab he can always go and make a report and turn around the story. Ni berani kalau da hubby sekali ah, kalau along sorang2...along akan soh dia dok situ diam2, and wait for my hubby to come. Then my hubby belasah dia..hahahahahah...

Hope he shows up and you get your car fixed soon.