September 28, 2005

It's been a year now.....

Waaaa....It's been a year now since I've been blogging. Phewwww....how time fly so fast....Hmm feel like I've just started blogging for last 3 - 4 months.... Sedar tak sedar, now it's already a year.....Still remember on my first blog... ahahhahaha

According to HWM ( September 2005 issue ), the truly outstanding blog are the ones that command a loyal readership worthy enough not only to enrich us with rare knowledge or provide a meaningful catharsis of sorts, but also to change or challenge the way we think and the very way we live our lives

But for me, outstanding blog is the one that left some effect in my heart which intrigue my attention to keep on reading and reading and reading. Doesn't care if the story is about the cat, what you eat, what you like , something silly or ridiculous or what ever...... But something that will leave strong impression on my heart and mind

Well....That is how I started to blog at the beginning. Was influenced by Along's and Nuun's blog. Starting from reading theirs, then I started on my own and now it's already a year..... ehehhehe. Somehow I found it kind of interesting to express my feeling and thoughts through writing. . ....I can write anything I want, anything I feel and anything I think of. No body will care....If they like, they can keep on reading it....if not they can ignore it ...as easy as that and I got nothing to loose..... Lucky enough, I will have someone leave a comment on your blog which soon create a blogger's community of your own.....ihihihi

In other way, I hope it can improve my English skills and writing......and I'm still learning.

To all my bloggers community...thank you very much for your kindness to share your comment, thought and concern. Really appreciated it.... Hope we will keep blogging and blogging until......
hmmmm saper biler ek...? sampai dah raser bosan kot...ehehe.

Hopefully I can blogging until the rest of my life. Insyaallah, kalau panjang umur. Something I can share with my kids and grand children or great2 grand children.... ( fuyooo ujud lagi ker blog aku zaman tuh..... winkwink )

Most likely it will be like this

" Nanti bosan2 baca laaaa blog mama/tokwan yer.....Kot2 laaa nak tau sejarah mama/tokwan ker, cerita bercinta ker, pasal study ker....citer zaman dolu2.........."

ahahhahaaa....boleh ker gitu..?? ahaksss

4 comments:

ehhehe cepatnya masa berjalan dah setahun dah ek :)
aku pun doakan agar ko panjang umur untuk meneruskan bidang penulisan ni :)
moga cucu cicit ko dapat baca.. eheh

wah...ada org nak jual ko penile extenders lah!! Hahahahha...dasat betul. Bodoh punya org spam.

Anyway, congrats on ur blog's birthday!! Semoga makin rajin menulis. Hehehehe...banyak sket bahan anak cucu nak baca...

arrggghhhh....tidak...!! apakah..?? mengapakah...? aku ? mengapakah aku dijadikan mangsa...?? memang bodoh punya spam..

Aku raser sbb template dier sama laaaa ngan aku...siotsss jer. Aper nyer yang aku nak panjangkan... ???kwang kwang kwanggg... sigh

Along and Sity....thanks. Marilah sama2 kiter memblog sampai tua...ehehehee. Simpanan bahan bacaan untuk hari tua ataupun kita join KBST...Kumpulan Blog Sampai Tua.....ahahahahhaa..ader ker..?

hehe....nak improve ur writing skills in english?rasanya u dah ok dah. i rasa i pulak patut improve my writing.tp suka tulis in malay.supaya org melayu je bole paham.anyway maybe i should try sometime.cuma kalau nak tulis blog in english yg patut 1 jam jd 2 jam.