February 8, 2005

Yeaaaa..What a long holiday..!!

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year.....Gong Xi Fa Cai to all who celebrate it. May this coming year is more prosperous and full of joy..!! It is also coincide with Awal Muharram on the 10/02. So we get 3 days public holiday....plus the weekend too, yahooo...!!!

Plan to go back to JB - my hubby's hometown. Will spend the holiday at my parent in law's house.

Hmmm..can't missed to eat my favourite Nasi Goreng Ayam and Tauhu Bakar at the most popular place in JB town - Restoran Singgah Selalu..... For sure we will spend to buy DVD at Holiday Plaza. Hehehheee.....the price is more cheaper than KL... :)

Maybe we will drop by at Melaka on Saturday, since my mom is going back to kampung too. Hope to see all my sedara- mara there... yea!!

0 comments: