December 16, 2004

Me n hubby to the rescue....!

Received a call from my mom at 10 last night. Her car breakdown at the exit near Behrang.So her car was towed to the toll Behrang and she was stranded there she was on her way back to Sri Gombak from Trolak.

Asked me for a favor to pick her up. Unfortunately hubby was not at home, he has a futsal game at Subang. Luckily I managed to call him up. So I asked my mom to wait there. Hopefully she was Ok

We shot off from home around 10.30pm. On the way, I saw the signboard to Penang. Suddenly feel to have a vacation at Penang

Me : Jom kiter jalan gie Penang nak ?
Bie : Jom
Me : Kiter dok Gurney Hotel
Bie : Ok
Me : Kiter leh jenjalan kat Bukit Berdera, boleh nak cable car. Seumur hidup nie tak pernah gie saner ( dgn harapan dpt simpati )
Bie : Maner ader cabel car lagi. Dah tutup for maintenance
Me : OOoopppssiiieeeeee..... nampak sangat tak amik tau hal luar. Ehhhehee..

Passed by at the highway yg kena tanah runtuh last time ( cannot recall the name ). Mmg horror giler.... Raser cam seram jer biler lalu situ....

We arrived 2 minutes before midnight. I saw my mom's car and she was waiting inside.
Sian mama... Just bought her new car..Tak sampai 2 bulan,her face was so frustrated.
My mom planned to drive the car back. She already asked me to bawak bekal air dlm botol for her car, incase kalau radiator kering.Puas laaaa...sumer botol dalam umah aku bawak...ehehehe.Unfortunately the condition of the card is too bad. So we have decided to leave the car there and she will came back tomorrow.

Travel back to KL at 1 something. Stopped by at the RnR - Ulu Bernam, to have our diner... hubby dah kebuloq gilerr...ehehhe..sian dier

Arrived home around 2.30. Mama take the satria and went back to Sri Gombak. Asked her to sleep at home. But mama have to see Pizul before he shot off to JB.

Hmmmm...balik terus tido...What a day..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managed to confront with my head today regarding my MAPS ( Perfomance Tracking Systems ). I know that the results has been foward to HR for final evaluation. Maybe my chances 50 -50. Tapi takper, biar dier tahu aku mmg tak puas hati ngan dier..!!

Me : Boleh saya jumpe sekejap
Head : Ok, Pasal aper nie
Me : Pasal I punyer MAPS. I tak puas hati U rate I sikit jer
Head : Ehhh.. I rate u sikit ker ?? ( Dgn muka cam tak tahu ). Laaaa kenapa tak bagitau awal-awal
Me : ( Aleerrr, ko tahu, tapi buat2 tak tahu )- dlm hati mmg membara gile
Head : I buat sampai malam tau...terushing2
Me : ( B***S**T - that is not an answer that I was expected from my head ). That is not an issue here. Kalo macam tuh tak yah laaa buat MAPS - tulis action plan sumer..!!!Bukan nyer u baca. As a reviewer u kena baca laaa
Head : I terpaksa bagi u sikit, nanti GM boleh naikkan
Me : ( Lagi laaa B***S**T ). Maner ader maser GM nak appraise pulak....
Head : Takper laaaa..nanti i talk to GM
Me : ( Mmg raser bengang giler )Takper laaa, hopefully the GM will upgrade me

Aku terus keluar, dengan tak puas hati giler.....Raser cam wasting giler buat kerja for the whole year. My effort and my dedication towards the job given....my appraiser buat2 macam tak nampak jer.... mmg **%***!!!!! laaaaa

0 comments: