October 12, 2004

What a boring day..!

Today I felt very tired and sleepy. No mood to go to work.. All my body aching here and there. Plan to book off today, but hubby have and event today. So maybe next time we can take book off together. Just playing game, game and game.No mood to do my work...

Spend my weekend at Genting Highland as me n hubby are on duty for Malaysian Idol Finale. Not much work there just,need to monitor the reseller. The weather there is very cold and it is raining almost every day especially in the evening. Only on Sunday, we had a chance to have fun at the theme park...

We went back yesterday evening. Ohhh... it's so relieved when we reach home. Home Sweet Home..! But there's so much work to do... need to water the plant, do the laundry, unpacking and cooking. Hubby got sick after he tried the " Space Shot ". Never know that he was " gayat ". That was the first time I heard my hubby screams.. Hahhaaa... macam "bapok " pon ader jugak... hehehe poor hubby! Sampai jer rumah, terus flat... But me n hubby have a great time there...

0 comments: