February 14, 2012

54th Annual Grammy Award 2011

It's Adele BIG nite. Nominated for 6 awards and she won 6 out of  6. A clean sweep gurl!

Image from : http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/?s=adele+grammy+award
She won :

1. Record Of The Year - Rolling In The Deep

2. Album Of The Year -  21

3. Song Of  The Year - Rolling In The Deep

4. Best Pop Solo Performance - Someone Like You

5. Best Pop Vocal Album - 21

6. Best Short Form Music Video - Rolling In The Deep

Adele - she like coming out of  nowhere and like after 3 years, BOOOMMM she's a British smash hit retro soul singer.

I like her song very much especially - Someone Like You. But overall, her song are full of emotion, feeling and poetic. It is so sincere and show her true inner feelings... make it so real. Sometimes, I wonder if she really go through the bitterness and pain in love.... Cause the way she sang it is so so true....

I like her quote " I like having my hair and face done, but I'm not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy.

Sgt2 konfiden kan dgn bakat dier.....Saya sukerrrrrrrrr!!! :)

Here's her video performance during the grammy. It's her first comeback in 2012, after undergo throat surgery last year..


Awesome performance....! :)

0 comments: