January 31, 2011

The boy who don't want to celebrate his besday...

My new year baby turns 4 this year. We celebrated it a bit late...2 weeks later on 15th Jan at KFC Wangsa Maju..

Unfortunately, the besday boy is not so keen to celebrate his own birthday. Check out this video :




Sib baik, dier nak jugak tiup lilin tuh.. ahahahaa :P

For this time around, I ordered a cake from my dear friend Aida. You can check out more cakes at : Oven Heaven blog and Oven Heaven Facebook

And the cake is superbbb..!! And taste nice too :)

Some pic during Fayyadh 4th's birthday bash.

My baby boo turns 4..!

Tgk, hanna lagi excited. Besday boy tak nak dok atas kerusi langsung

Present from Chicky...!

Dah tak sabar nak bukak present

Aaaa..gado2 manja ngan Hanna gitu

My darling fayyadh, no matter how fast you grow, you'll always be my little baby... Lu, Lu, Lu..!!!!

2 comments:

Wah, Fayyadh makin tembam laa!! Hensem boy lagi. Aku pun selalu order cake from Aida..memang sedap!!

Happy 4th Birthday Fayyadh!!

Along, fayyadh tembam ker..??

Makan tak sgt lerrr, minum susu jerrrrrrr......