November 2, 2009

In less than 1 month...

Hehhehee....couples of weeks to go before my next birthday. Yess, I'm turning 30 soon...

Humm, well being 30...the BIIIGGGGG 3..I think I'm quite comfortable with it...I'm being more confident, more sense of wisdom, more relax and most importantly I'm more content with my own skin. Not much worried about what everyone else thinks and what they want to say about me. Also being not so afraid to make my own way, even if that is very different than what most others are doing...The best thing is I get a whole new start to fix the mistakes I made in my 20s!

Frankly....I'm actually getting thrill to turn 30..hahhahaaa. After all 30 is just a number...what's more essential is how you live your life to the fullest and how you give your life more meaningful. After all, in everything that we do... it just for our own personal satisfaction. It's your LIFE, your RULE and your CHOICE...!!

Aper2 pon....still young at heart kan... :)

Ok laaa...enough of the crap...actually what I want to say is...my wish for birthday present...

I wish...

a) iPhone 3G
b) Netbook
c) RM 5K cash to settle my debts
d)
e)
f)
g)
h)
i)
j)

....to be fill in later...any idea yg best2 tak...??


p/s : Ek ellehhh, harituh cam byk jer terpikir dalam kepala otak nie...biler nak wat wish list, skit tuh jer ker...ahahhahahaa :P...

( and sungguh perasan cam ader org nak bg aku present lah kan...ihihiihhhiii )

0 comments: