July 8, 2005

Part of me that almost been forgotten...

Today at office this morning while I searching for something inside the drawer, I found something that was once familiar to me. Something that I almost forget where did I placed them...pieces of me that was almost gone.....

It was actually all my design work during study time - my 3d animation, web design, 3d modelling, photograpy and a few drawings......... that I managed to burn into CD and keep it.

I opened the CD one by one and tried to recall all the memory for each design . Ohhh...how I amazed the design work especially the 3d animation. Can't believed that I have a capibility to do that.....the beauty of 3d - modelling, animation, rendering, editing..... The skills that I've forgotten. The ability that I have - the creative expertise that nearly faded, washed away time after time.....

Very very sad....what a waste ! It took me 4 years to learn all the skill and talent. And now look what happened to me.....I failed to remember things that I've learned ....the skills that have fade away...

From the time when I started working, I haven't had much time to practise and apply it to my work. Since my job scope, doesn't require me to do so....I tend to loose and forget about it..... all my precious skills. And now, I can't remember to design a simple page in photoshop...!!! Helppp meeee...

Yeah, sometimes I wished that I have time to spend and practise the skills.....however, due to my commitment to office work, hubby, house chores... I can't even find a time to get in touched with my creative side......

And how I envy my coursemate who now have been success in their life - doing design, editing, animation and even has produced a few films.....

Ohh...how I missed that old time.....spending time at the lab , editing room or hostel - to finished all my design pieces - editing, painting, colouring, modelling, drawing and designing. All the last minute job, all the pressure, all the comments, all the changes , all the redoes- I have to stay awake all nite to finish the work until the next morning , wait for my turn for presentation / submission. With swollen eyes and sometimes haven't had time to take a bath, I went to submit the masterpiece. Once OK, I went back to hostel with happy faces and DDOOMMMMM....pengsan terus tido sampai petang...... Sometimes.....when you used to be very very busy all the time, once you have submitted the work....there's nothing else to do...you will feel wired...raser cam selenga...cam tak tau nak buat apa.....ahahahahaaaaaaa......

4 years in MMU - majoring in filming and animation is one of the best part in my life. I wish I can still remember to do all the designing and 3d animation....hopefully all the creative skills is still inside me......inside my heart, inside my soul.......insyaallah....

2 comments:

hello fren,

i believe you'd still have those skills inside you. What you need is a lil bit brush up on your skill again.

Apparently it's a matter of how you divide your time, everyone of us were be given 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week, 61320 hours a year ( do i count it right uh? LOL) ...if you still love and wanna do all those stuff again...i bet you will... ;)

Cheers!

uwaaaaaaa.....yess i know we're given 24 hrs a day...but entah laaaaa...still cannot find a right time to do all that stuff again...

With all the commitments given, sometimes i don't even have time for my self....:(