February 16, 2005

Yes...I'm fat...So what..??

I've been put on weight after getting married. My weight now is 60 kg. Before is 48kg.... Waaa increasing rapidly about 12 kg in one year.

Nak sedapkan hati...

Takper laaa....nanti aku pregnant senang sikit...My baby had a spacious space...hiihihihi. Nanti nak beranak senang...

Last time I can wear S or M size. Now it is good enough if I can wear L size...if not have to wear XL - had an extra space for more coming fat...hiihiihihih

People always asked me......

Case 1 ( at the office )

Ppl : Ehh..lepas kawin nie u nampak put on weight ek
Me : Aa'ahhh. Badan naik aaaa. Makin sihat
Ppl : Yer laaaa hati makin senang...
Me : Yeaa riteee... :(

Case 2 ( Long lost friend )

Fren : Ehh...lain nyer nampak ko sekarang nie
Me : Aku tau....aku dah gemukkk..!! :(

Case 3 ( Sedara Mara )

S : Waaa....dah nak sama dah macam abang dier
Me : Ceh..mentang2 laki aku montell :P..siotss jer

Case 4 ( Others )

O : Ehh...U pregnant ker. Nampak berisi
Me : Tak laaa....Mmg badan I berisi....

Habis tuh nak wat cam maner... I always cooked for hubby. returned back from office around 7. Settle cooking around 8.30 . By 9 had our dinner. By 12 go to sleep.... Cammaner tak gemuk camni....hiihih. Pas makan terus tido. Tak pon sayang nak membazir nasi dan lauk...so kena habiskan laa jugak, sebab kiter dah penat2 masak.....

Worst case, haven't had any chance to exercise due to my busy schedule. Just do gardening and mopping and sweeping the floor, with hope I can burn the fat.....and cleary it doesn't work

Many of my outfits,cannot be wore anymore....jeans, pants, office shirt, baju kebaya, long skirt....waaaaaaaaa sedihnyaa. Bengang ader jugak sebab baju sumer elok2 lagi..!!!. Sedekah some to my friend. Some I still keep it, hoping that I can wear it later...hihiihh ( perasan nyerr... !! )

Sometimes I wonder, where those fats coming from. Last time during study, I used to eat at night and then had supper. Makan memang tak jaga....main belasah jer. Tak gemuk ponnn...Maybe last time I was active in sport. At least every semester I had a tournament - netball and volleyball.....

I'm soo jealous biler tengok sometimes my fren wear the shirt I gave to her....

Waaa tak sangka aku kurus cam nie dulu...cam tak percaya jer aku pernah kurus cam ko nie.... waaaaaa sedihnyaa.. :(

Now i'm taking aerobic class at the office's gym for 1 hr - 3 times a week. Ader laaa jugak keluar peluh2 sumer....At least burn jugak laaa all the lemak2 ..... Hopefully, I can reduce my weight. My ideal weight is 55kg. Really hope that I can reach my target. Maybe makan pon nak kena jaga....tak yah makan nasi....errm boleh ker..??
ahaksss.....

2 comments:

look at it this way...baju dah tak muat, alasan nak pi shopping :D.

takpe apit, you're not fat..you're bigboned!! (just kidding)

and you're right about the pregnant part. It's better to be big when you're pregnant, if not tak larat nak bawak perut!!

hahahhahaa..

Me pregnant pon tak, aper pon tak....badan dah naik..cannos..??

Kwang,kwang, kwannggg.....