January 29, 2008

How I see myself in 10 years time....

Hummm..... A tough question I can say..

In 10 years time
I will be 39....
By 39 years old, Insyaallah if i'm lucky enough I will upgraded to Manager, Head or AGM post
Monthly salary around RM 8K to RM 20K
But still, I have to deal with all these stupid things - revenue target, sales, reports etc
Still have to work 9 to 5......
And kepala otak still serabut gak.... higher post means bigger responsibilities, bigger responsibilities means....pepahal kepala ko ler kena tembak dulu...
Gaji besar pon, still tak relaks gakss.... stress jugak

Opssssss..cop cop coppp..

I don't want that..
When I'm 39.... I want to see myself as a person who can control my time...
I want the ability to spend my time with my love ones...go vacation on my own sweet time....without to seek approval from boss for a long leave
I want the ability to work on flexible time.... and work from home
I want to be a financial free - debts free and I can spend it freely
And the important things - I want to get rewarded for all the hard work that have been done
All and all..... I want to buy a house by a lake...... write a novel and spend it with my darling until I die

I didn't see that If I stay here in TM Net....

The choice are in my hand now.....!

5 comments:

as'kum,

beso cita2 kau. bagus ler ada target. aku tk tahu nk contact kau kt mana just teringat blog kau ni.

aku ni jiran kau. no:41. lama tk jumpa fayyadh yg hensem tu. kau pun gi mana ek? lama gak tk terserempak kt depan tu. musykil gak.

p/s : sori ler if aku menyibuk pula.

ahahhaaaaa...oii pompuan, ko pekabo..??Aku ader jer... Kitaorg sumer ok..sumer sihat2

Bebiler free nanti aku call lerr..leh borak2

U take care eks..

yup thanks :) Apit, mai dah abih study, hubby pon dah alhamdulillah dah abih study gak ...we're ready for the 2nd one, wink!wink! syasya pon ada kawan nanti...

Just 2 more years...2 more years.

Then I'm free to leave this place.

apitz,
aku pun sellau rasa cam tu...kengkadang aku fikir sampai bila lah life aku cam ni...ehmm apa2 pun kita harap kan yg terbaik aje lah kan untuk career and family kita...fayyadh dah besar ek, aku nengok gambor besday dia...encem laaa