September 13, 2011

First impression....does it count...??

My conversation with a stranger ...

S : Is that your wedding ring ??
M : Yes
S : Who choose the ring ??
M : My husband
S : Good choice. It's a beautiful ring. Something different.
M : Smiling... Yes. Thank you
S : Is your husband on a creative line..?
Y : Yes....

Pause for a moment .....



S : It's a rare design. One of it's kind. I'm sure you too....and he's lucky to have you!

M : Errrrrr..... I'm flattered. And terdiam panjang.......


Thinking deep...... how can you really tell about a person from a ring!

True : Mr. mcSteamy is from a creative line

Others...I just leave it to God's plan.... Mudah2 an dipermudahkan semua urusan.

 I take it as a compliment....smile to that lady and walked away. Inside my heart....... I'm lucky to have him too :)

1 comments:

korang berdua mmg bertuah :)