August 16, 2011

Introducing...


Alhamdulillah - all goes well as planned. 24/7 marked a new milestone in my life....

Thank you Allah, for giving me another chance to love and be in love. And thank you for giving me this man. Introducing.... My Mr mc Steamy... :)


Almost 4 years of you know what.... ( hahahhahaaa ), I entered a new chapter in my life with no expectation.


Now,  I have somebody to be my partner in crime, my sleeping partner and someone to hold my hand as I grew older. Insyaallah....


Tak perlu nak mengharap terlalu tinggi....as I believed apa2 pun ia adalah percaturan Allah...



Thus, this is my vow : " To be your constant friend and your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and bad times, in joy and sorrow, to love and cherish. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward until death do us part... "


Picture from our official photographer : Moon. More picture yang cantik2... :)


And the video promo from our official videographer : Raes . Watch the video....

Mudah2an dipermudahkan segala2 nya.....Aminnnn :)


2 comments:

Congratulations!! Semoga berbahagia la hendaknya..sampai ke anak cucu.

Tahniah... :) semoga berkekalan hingga akhirat