December 22, 2004

Token of appreciation

On leave for Monday and Tuesday. Went shopping on Monday at Lot 10. Hubby got a meeting at Plaza Promenade Ampang, so asked him to drop me off at Ampang Park. Took a cab to Bukit Bintang

Have my lunch at DOME. It's quite a while i hv not dining there....had my favourite mushroom chicken pie and icelemon tea...hmmm, yumiieeeeee!!

I spend around RM 400 ++ and i managed to get 1 pair of suit, 2 shirts, 1 skirt and 1 pants....What a good buy..!!

Hmmm...never thought that I can find a good shirt and pants for office attire there, the one that i like!...The price is affordable and the quality is nice.... i loovvveee it...!! In future should just go there

Tak yah pening2 lagi nak cari baju kerja....

Later had my tea at Cofee Bean.Had pure chocolate ice blended and choclate fudge cake....Hmmm sedapnyer..

Hahahhaa, macam org kaya jer bershopping. Takper, bukan selalu....sekali sekala jer...Just to pamper my self as a token for all my hardworking, commitment and achievement in my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Replaced my boss for a product presentation to a new recruit staff. My one is the last presentation. Pity them. Have to hear for presentation all day long..!Muka sorang2 sumer dah boring dah...

It's Ok...my presentation would not be long...

0 comments: