June 20, 2008

Alone...

Sometimes I feel like I’m alone…… alone walking in a dark long long long tunnel where I can't hardly see the end. But from far…..I can see a ray of hope but it is too far to reach out…

Don’t feel sorry for myself….cause IM NOT…!!!

I still have my son, family and friends whom I can spend my life with….Most important thing I have the LOVE…

I will continue walking and walking and walking in the dark tunnel to the promising hope and happiness…..


p/s : Apalah sangat hidup sensorang kat dunia nie…. Nak dibandingkan hidup sensorang kat kubur kan….

3 comments:

salam..

Semoga saudari sabar n tabah dlm setiap ujian allah. setiap yg berlaku pasti ada hikmah disebaliknya. insyaallah...

u r lucky..at least u have Love..something that I never had in my life, neither from family nor friends.so just bersyukur with that..:)

Izinkan saya meminjam kata-kata John Gray di dalam buku terbaru beliau yang mesti dibaca oleh mereka yang sudah menghadam buku awal Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, iaitu buku Why Mars and Venus Collide:

“As I travel the world, teaching the Mars and Venus insights, I have witnessed a new trend in relationships linked to increasing stress. Both couples and singles believe they are too busy or too exhausted to resolve their relationship issues, and often think their partners are either too demanding or just too different to understand. Attempting to cope with the increasing stress of working for a living, both men and women feel neglected at home. While some couples experience increasing tension, others have just given up, sweeping their emotional needs under the carpet. They may get along, but the passion is gone.” (muka surat xiv)

Mereka bertahan, tetapi emosi, keinginan dan cinta itu hilang. Segalanya adalah soal tanggungjawab, tentang peranan… tiada perasaan, cinta dan belaian.

Entahlah…