May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...!!

Tomorow is Mother's Day - 10 May 2008. So to all the mothers out there....I wish you all " Happy Mother's Day "..... May our journey as a mother is the best thing that happen in our life... No words can describe the feeling...it's indescribable ... only mothers knows

Even the mother is a killer or pelacur sekali pon....who are we as a human being to deny the love that she can gives.... Who are we to say that she is not a good mother.... No one can take the privilege and rights as a mother.. It is unconditional love ..!!!

To mama - Thanks for the support and love that you give. After all that had happen, thanks for understand me and stand strong behind me....and accept me the way I am. Important thing is...you know what am I doing. Thanks for everything...!! Pengorbanan mama, sampai mati pon apit tak dapat nak balas balik..... Please pray for my happiness.... Luv you...!!

To fayyadh - Ummi doakan fayyadh membesar jadi anak yang baik dan soleh... You are the joy and my strength to move on....You teach me to be patience and showed me how wonderful life is....Thanks for making my day a great day everyday.. When you wave your hand and give me a flying kiss when I'm off to work, when you greet me, when I'm back at home, when you help me to switch on the tv, when you give your cheek when I want to kiss you and when you called me ummi.....It has been a wonderful journey....If anything ever happen to us....remember that ummi will always luv you...

Ya allah....berilah aku petunjuk dan hidayah, supaya aku dapat menjadi seorang ibu yang baik yang dapat mendidik anakku menjadi orang yang berguna.... AMIN..

2 comments:

happy mother's day aapitz..

hehehehee... tenkiu